If your business is not on the internet, then your business will soon be out of business. Don’t take these for my words, these are the words of the famous billionaire and co-founder of Microsoft Corporation, Bill Gates.
Do you currently have a business but don’t have a website to its name? I sincerely believe no serious businessman would want to be out of business for any reason. Maybe you’ve had thoughts of getting one, but probably got discouraged by some myths that don’t hold any iota of truth. Some of this myth could go along the lines of, “You have to be tech-savvy to own a website.”, “it very expensive to hire a developer to build a website for you.”, ….blah, blah, blah. I want to reassure you that none of these is true.
The year is almost coming to a close. If your business is not yet online, then you may miss out on the numerous possibilities open to businesses on the web. Here are the top 5 reasons your business needs a website before 2021.
1. Help Boost Your Brand Credibility: A very common question people will ask when you try to tell them about your business is, “Can I see your website?” The world has become smarter and people need all the facts they can get to make important business decisions.
Don’t be surprised if a reasonable number of persons don’t even consider your business if it doesn’t have any website. So, if you want people to trust your business and take it very seriously, contact us to get a custom website tailored to suit your business needs.
2. Improves Access to Your Business: One of the major reasons you need to have a website before the year runs out is to make your business easily accessible to your potential customers irrespective of time and geographical location. The world is a global village, people should be able to have unrestricted access to your business even from the comfort of their beds.
Many people prefer to buy from a business that is easily accessible whenever they want. A good website would enable customers to purchase your product and services 24/7 or contact you to make inquiries that may result in sales. At the end of the day, life is made easy for everyone and we all live happily ever after!
3. Helps You Display Your Product and Services: Showcasing your product and services has a huge role to play in compelling people to buy from you. This is very important especially if you are just starting out and need every single customer you can lay hands on.
However, it is very important you display your competence in the best possible way, and the possession of a good business website helps you achieve that. It provides resources to put your creativity to work. You can make your website as unique as you want. There’s no limit to what you can achieve with this.
4. Your Business Can Appear on SERPs: Have you ever considered what great sales you could make if your business appears in Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs)? Getting a website for your business can help you achieve this.
With proper SEO and SEM, you could have your website appear in top searches of Google. Your potential customers could find your business when they type relevant keywords in the search engines. This could make your business very popular, thereby getting people who don’t mind doing business with you.
5. To Facilitate Your Online Marketing: If you are into conventional marketing, you can tell how tedious and resource-consuming it can be. It cost so much and produce very little result. But online marketing is very different. You can get a very huge result with very little strategic effort.
In your online marketing endeavour, your website could serve as the final destination for customers from your social media platforms, email marketing, blogs, etc. The could place their order on the site and get the product or service delivered to them.
These and many more are reasons why you need to get a website before 2021. Your business could perform better than it is doing now. You can reach out to us get a custom website specifically tailored to meet your business needs, at a very friendly rate.
We believe in creating perfection!
Author: Emmanuel Oyibo